Wednesday 29 August 2012

My view on the assignment


When this assignment was given in the class, the first thing that came in my mind was “Why the engineers are supposed to do such things in the last year when they are busy with the major project?” But once I started searching for the contributor and non-contributor persons, I came to know about various types of people living around us. I spent a time to examine the society in which we are living. With the help of this assignment, I learnt how to approach somebody for our own purpose. This assignment has helped me to realise the importance of the social relationships in our life. Before being an engineer, we must become humans first and I can proudly say that this assignment has showed me the path for being a Human- A social animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment